TRACK provide coaching to “Bankable Projects”, i.e. innovative and high-impact projects led by an SME which propose to bring a “digital solution”, primarily linked to traceability and big data, to the agrifood sector. The requested criteria for receiving support was that the solutions:
- be completely new or validated and used in non-agrifood applications and requiring adaptation to suit the needs of the agrifood sector;
- be at least of Technology Readiness Level 6: i.e. a technology demonstrated in relevant environment (industrially relevant environment in the case of key enabling technologies).
The following are the 7 SMEs supported by TRACK, by clicking on the logos below you will find out more about each project.
Support being provided includes:
- Technical/testing/validation support
- Business planning/ business development/ marketing support
- Legal/IP support
- Identifying investors (only for the most advanced projects, min TRL 7-9)
This project was funded by the European Union’s COSME Programme