On Tuesday September the 10th 2019 TRACK consortium members, had an online meeting with the members of the TRACK Advisory Group.
The TRACK project is almost halfway its time. A good moment to have a discussion with external experts on the work done, the outcomes and the activities to come.Participants of the meeting were:
- Marga Vintges (Greenport West-Holland, TRACK)
- Nicolas Fégeant (Vegepolys Valley, TRACK)
- Emeline Defossez (Vegepolys Valley, TRACK)
- Nicolas Nguyen (The Agri Sud-Ouest Innovation, DIVA Coordinator)
- Gus Verhaeghe (Flanders, Food Connensys Coordinator)
- Caroline van der Werdt (TNO, Smart AgriHubs Representative)
- Canjels Annemiek (Region Limburg, Regions4Food representative)
- Judit Anda (Region Andalucia, S3P Traceability & Big Data Coordinator)
The discussion with the Advisory Group was very fruitful. The Survey done by Regions4Food, within other regions, had some same results, which is a sort of validation. The virtual community could be combined with the virtual community of other projects and platforms. Especially the mindmap with all the best practices is interesting for a large community.
Next steps for Advisory group will be:
- Malaga, S3P Technical meeting in December 3-4 where some of the members will be
- Thematic Missions or PIC Meeting where some of the members can meet
- Advisory group meeting (first quarter of 2020, and September 2020)