Recently TRACK was allowed to give a presentation to the jury for the Dutch Computable Awards 2019 as one of the top IT projects within SMEs. The jury judged that TRACK is innovative, well thought out and has great social value. Moreover, behind TRACK there is a good consortium. That is why the jury considers the chances of success to be high. However, TRACK started too recently to be able to deliver concrete results. That is why TRACK ended just outside the top 5, but with the invitation to sign up again for the next tender.
TRACK on Twitter
- 26 June – Webinar “Digitalization / French pilot projects: from idea to concrete solution”
- 19 June – Webinar Track agtech stories: ”Solutions for agriculture digitalisation: Brief encounters with TRACK SMES”
- Online meeting 10th anniversary Plant Inter Cluster Network
- Closing Session TRACK on September 24
- First Open Call for Innovation Experiments by agROBOfood